Why We Give
- Who Was This Woman Who Left the UW-Superior Foundation in Her Estate?
- Estate Gift Funds Scholarships in Perpetuity
- Dr. Ann Rock Gives Students What She Wishes She Would Have Had
- Two Retired Faculty Members Make a Substantial Gift to the Lake Superior Research Institute
- Physicist Gives Back to School That Launched His Career
- Poet Hopes to Inspire Future Generations With Scholarship
- Sisters Leave Legacy of Education
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes include federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.